How LaFleur Law Firm Can Help
When faced with a difficult debt situation, filing bankruptcy can remove some, if not all, of your debt. Florida has some strong laws which allow you to protect your home, assets and retirements from creditors while eliminating all of your unsecured debt. Proper representation can assure that you are able to take advantage of this fact. A free consultation will give insight as to whether bankruptcy is right for you. We are here to get you ready and make sure your documents are in order when meeting the trustee or the judge in federal court. Having filed thousands of bankruptcy cases, we represent a broad range of customers from small debt relief cases involving credit card and home debt to representing the tax collector for St. Johns County.
Nothing is more important to us than upholding your legal rights and improving your present situation. If it is right for you our job is to make sure it is done right!
- 25 years working in Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Representing both Debtors and Creditors
- Past President and Chairman of the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Representing debtors in St. Johns, Duval, Nassau, Clay, Putnam, and Flagler Counties
- Main office in Saint Augustine, also available in Jacksonville by appointment
- Member of the Supreme Court of the United States
- St. Johns Association of Women Lawyers, founding director