LaFleur Law Firm Can Help With Bankruptcy Issues
When faced with a difficult debt situation, filing bankruptcy can remove most, if not all, of your unsecured debt. Florida has some very strong laws which allow you to protect your home, certain assets and retirement accounts while eliminating all of your unsecured debt. It is important to have proper representation to ensure that you are taking advantage of your rights. LaFleur Law Firm wil prepare all of your documents correctly to make sure you are ready when meeting with the bankruptcy trustee or the judge in Federal Court. Having filed thousands of bankruptcy cases, we represent a broad range of customers from individuals with credit card debt to businesses with corporate debt.
If you have questions about bankruptcy, we are here to answer your questions!
- 34 years working in Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Representing both Debtors and Creditors
- Past President and Chairman of the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Representing debtors in St. Johns, Duval, Nassau, Clay, Putnam, and Flagler Counties
- Available by phone or Zoom. Office in Saint Augustine
- Member of the Supreme Court of the United States
- St. Johns Association of Women Lawyers, founding director
Bankruptcy can help you, La Fleur Law can help !
Take the first step. Call today for a free consultation.
Appointments are available by Zoom or phone call. Weekend and evening appointments are available.