About The LaFleur Law Firm
LaFleur Law Firm maintains the highest standards and Nina Lafleur has a solid reputation among her fellow bankruptcy lawyers. The firm's main goal is to help our clients by using the federal bankruptcy laws available to improve our client's position in court.
We represent both debtors and creditors, both individuals and businesses.
Nina M. LaFleur
- 1990 - Member of the Alabama State Bar
- Associate at Pritchard, McCall & Jones - Birmingham, Alabama
- Worked with a Chapter 7 Trustee on administration of more than 10,000 cases
- Represented debtors and creditors in bankruptcy, commercial litigation and foreclosure proceedings
- 1997 - As a member of the Florida Bar, joined the firm of Stutsman & Thames, P.A., becoming its first female partner.
- 2005 - Elected by her fellow bankruptcy attorneys as the President of the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association, serving on the Board of Directors for 10 years.
- 2006 - Establishes the LaFleur Law Firm of St. Augustine, Florida, specializing in bankruptcy.
- Member of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Member of both the Alabama and Florida Bars
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Women Judges
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- American Bar Association
- Founder of the St. Johns County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association, Past-President
- St. Johns County Bar Association